Sunday, January 29, 2012

Will a Mormon be the next President of USA?

I did argue with Nmemosyne, on why she did not endow me with better faculty. But she just smiled.

Long back, I did read about the Mormons. But forgot. Nmemosyne to blame squarely! Had it not been for Mitt Romney, I would never have remembered who Mormons are and what this sect is all about. It is indeed amazing to see, how such sects exist even today. Fidelity and chastity in marriage are founding principles of Mormonism. Also, polygamy is practiced and allowed amongst mormons. To me fidelity and polygamy are mutually exclusive. If they are not, it is hypocrisy. I wonder how such sects exist legally under the constitution of United States.

1 comment:

  1. Polygamy is NOT practiced and is NOT allowed in the Mormon church.

    I would know, because I AM Mormon.

    Get your facts straight. You obviously need to go study about my church some more.

    ReplyDelete